All your questions answered about Inflatable Turtle Backstops!
1. What material is used to make inflatable turtle backstops?
Our inflatable turtle backstops are made of commercial grade PVC Tarpaulin shell, with American made baseball academy netting and borders stitched with fabric to eliminate ricochets and balls getting out.
2. How long does it take to inflate an inflatable turtle backstop?
It takes only 8 minutes to inflate an inflatable turtle backstop. Once inflated, turn off the pump and the backstop will hold air without the continuous need for pumping.
3. Can inflatable turtle backstops withstand heavy winds and rain?
Yes, our inflatable turtle backstops are designed to withstand various weather conditions. The commercial grade PVC Tarpaulin shell and American made baseball academy netting and borders are durable and weather-resistant.
4. What is the maximum distance a baseball or softball can travel before hitting an inflatable turtle backstop?
The maximum distance that a baseball or softball can travel before hitting an inflatable turtle backstop will depend on the power of the hitter. However, our properly hung American made nets with real rope borders throughout and 3 feet of floor drag are designed to keep balls inside and eliminate ricochets.
5. How much does an inflatable turtle backstop weigh and how easy is it to move?
Our inflatable turtle backstop weighs approximately 150 pounds and is designed to be easily moved with a storage bag with easy carry handles. It can be easily stored in a space of less than 4ft x 4ft wide and 2 ft tall, and it fits in the back of an SUV for easy transportation.