- Inflates & Deflates in 10 minutes
- Heat sealed seams, holds air without continuous pump needed
- Two sections make a 40ft cage
- Closed end with built in door for safety and easy entry & exit
- Open center ends have a safety splash to safely combine 2 units together, eliminating balls getting out
- Ships from Las Vegas, NV
- Proprietary design with bottom rail off the ground makes our units tremendously wind resistant. You’ll never have to stake or sand bag them down, but there are D Rings on the outside for that purpose should you desire to do so.
- Our cages are light weight and easy to maneuver. Only the bottom or the archway legs touch the ground and the material there is doubled up making it 33% stronger than any other comparative product.
*We recommend a minimum of 2 units to make it 40 foot in length for safety.
- Arrive on a 40in x 40in pallet
- Pump Included
- Care Instructions Included
- Storage bag with carry handles
- Quality baseball American Made Rope borders throughout and 3 feet of floor drag to keep balls inside
- Commercial grade PVC Tarpaulin shell for indoor or outdoor use
- Properly hung nets to eliminate ricochets or balls getting out
Standard 20ft Inflatable Batting Cage:
- 16W x 12H x 20L
- MOST POPULAR standard setup. This is the size used at most high schools & colleges like Notre Dame
- Used at all levels of play (Youth to MLB)
PRO Inflatable Batting Cage:
- 18W x 13H x 20L
- For the application wanting to go a little bigger
- Oversized units are popular when using a HitTrax or similar products
PRO XL Inflatable Batting Cage:
- 20W x 14H x 20L
- This is the size we built for the LA Dodgers Training Facility
- A monster unit for special applications, such as setting up a side Hit-Trax machine
- Upgrades available for Custom Logo’s, Custom Colors & Heavy Weight Overkill Material and netting
Shipping quotes are done on a case by case basis.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find a lower price for a product of equal size and quality, we guarantee to match it!
See Our Inflatable Batting Cages In Action
Inflatable in only 8 minutes, your Inflatable batting cage will be ready for use in a matter of minutes! Rude American USA is the Official Provider of Commercial Grade Heat Sealed Inflatable Batting Cages for the University of Notre Dame, The Official Turtle Backstop of Cooperstown Dreams Park, and the Official Batting Cage of MLB Players Dee Gordon, Christian Vazquez, and MLB Icon Gary Sheffield. Find out why the pros trust our professional grade inflatable products today!
Looking to get your Rude American USA products? Please contact us below for assistance.
Please call in or fill out the form below for special pricing and customization options on individual, commercial, and institutional orders.